2014 Jingle Bell Run/Walk - Fargo, ND
Saturday, December 6, Courts Plus Fitness Center
|Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!|
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to help find a cure for arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5 kilometer route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
At the Event
* 5k run or 3k walk!
* Post event celebration with knoephla soup, refreshments, prizes and awards
* Prizes for best costume and most team spirit
* Awards for top 3 male & female finishers (no age categories)
* Adult Registration - $35
$10 increase after Dec. 5
* Youth Registration - $15
Applies to 12 and under
$5 increase on Nov.21
* Jingle in your Jammies - $30
Can't jingle with us, but still want to support the cause?
You can still fundraise and we'll send you your shirt!
* 8:00 a.m. - Registration and T-shirt pick up
* 9:00 a.m. - Run/Walk Begins
* 9:45 a.m. - Post Event Celebration & Awards